Physics SoftwarePosted: April 7, 2010
As this is scientific research software it is under heavy development and probably unuseable for others. Drop me a mail if you are interested in this code.
- Contributions to LAMMPS – Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator The LAMMPS is a massively parallel molecular dynamic simulation tool.
- Damped long-ranged coulombic potentials
- HDF file format extensions
If you like to use my really experimental stuff, drop me a mail.
- Angular Distribution based local structure analysis. Included in the main branch.
- lammps-vim // Vim syntax highlighting for LAMMPS scripts Included in the main branch.
- Local temperature/pressure detector On demand. Drop me a mail.
- Strain rate detector On demand. Drop me a mail.
- ClusterDetector // Cluster DetectorDetection of particle clusters. Written in C and including a Python interface.
- lm-algorithm // Levenberg-Marquardt-AlgorithmPY/HNC & OZ Equation Solver in Two Dimensions. The algorithm is described in this report.
- OpenGL / Povray MD Visualizer with gamepad support